This is YOUR year.
All of the others were warm ups for 2014, the year YOU absolutely KILL IT.
How will you knock it out of the park this time around? Follow these simple steps:
- Make it happen. Whatever it is you desire, start taking action.
- Laugh at least 3 times daily (even if it’s at other’s expense.)
- Cease lurking into the abyss of stupidity (AKA reading the comments section on news stories.)
- Be nice to someone who annoys you.
- Get over yourself.
- Keep it to a handle a week (of the hard stuff.)
- Avoid Wal-Mart.
- Stop pretending life is perfect, you aren’t fooling anyone.
- Help an idiot, even though they’re an idiot.
- Follow through, have your word mean something.
- Move more.
- Eye-Roll less.
- Forgive them, or at the very least, forget it.
Happy New Year to y’all out there, even the uglies.
I love each and every one of you, here’s to another year of foolery on the internet’s #1 clap-trap hobo parlor! In the words of those wise scholars, Hall & Oates, “You make-a my dreams come true, yoo-hoo, hoo hoo you.”
The Crib Keeper (Ms. Cribsy if ya nasty!)