I’m a Pumpkin Spice Latte Slut from way back. For 10 years now, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, have cued all things fall. A few weeks ago, I saw this hilarious quote in my feed and chuckled at its accuracy.
The truth is, I live in Texas and the temperature rarely dips below Satan’s nutsack. If Starbucks didn’t release the PSL in September, there’s a pretty good chance that I would think it was summer here through early November. We have but only two seasons in the humid climate of Coastal Texas: Summer and Not Summer.
All this fall business is in my mind, and only made possible the help of air-conditioning set to the 60’s. Regardless of the heat and humidity, I’m ALL ABOUT THE Autumn! It’s basically the greatest season ALL THE BEST STUFF HAPPENS IN THE FALL!
For all my fellow fall fanatics, I’ve decided to share my top 10 favorite things about the new season! So pour yourself a FALL MARGARITA and ENJOY!
10. The golden sunlight during Autumn
8. Stepping on Crunchy Leaves
7. Camping Weather
6. Oh My GOURDS! 5. Baking Cookies
4. The Pumpkin Roll, my favorite Fall Dessert:
Here’s the OFFICIAL Libby Canned pumpkin recipe, make this and you’ll win at every gathering this Fall.
3. Lampe Berger Home Fragrance Charleston Scent, AKA the smelltrack to my house every fall.
2. Decorating for Halloween (before October!)