Well crap. Here we are again, bleary-eyed and sleep deprived, cursing the beginning of another workweek. But don’t worry kiddies, I’ve got a veddy special treat for you this not-so-fine Monday morning.
The following is a video of a little baby kitten getting his drink on. What’s he drinking? The liquid catnip known as milk.
Just a few things…
1. Sweet Baby Jesus and the Holy Mary Dancers, this is the most precious gift the internet has ever bestowed upon us!
2. OMG!OMG!OMG! Soooooo Cuuuuuute! OMG!OMG!OMG! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, our little fella has momentarily transformed me into Taylor Swift.)
3. Full disclosure: Substitute the milk for gin, throw in a coupla strapping sailors and you’re essentially looking at my past Friday night.
4. Somebody get ARTISTIC GENIUS AND GLAMOUR ICON, Lisa Frank on this STAT! We need a rainbow and glitter festooned still-life inspired by this very video.
5. Ten bux says the cute little fur ball had the old skool Sesame Street “Milk Miiiiilk Milk,” song in its head while it guzzled the good stuff. Side Note: You’re welcome for getting this old chestnut lodged in your brain.