Callista Gingrich, our future alien overlord, is many things. She’s beautiful, rocks the hail out of the clearance rack at Chico’s, has a
helmet mane of bleach-blonde cotton candy, and most importantly, is down to party.
You’d think having to hump on the Bob’s Big Boy Burger sign for the rest of her life would leave Mrs. Newt Gingrich with her hands full (Ew) but no, homegirl is an overachiever. In addition to being Newt’s concubine, Callista apparently has another role…Stylist and Groomer.
Some glorious trick over at Fox leaked the following footage of Newt from his appearance on the O’Reilly Factor back in November. (Turn down the volume because there’s an annoyingly unfunny ”I Feel Pretty,” soundtrack.)
- Is it just me, or does she resemble a chicken grooming a once proud, now busted rooster? Consider this…
- Who knew that Newt’s gray meatloaf took so much styling? I would’ve pegged that pile as a wash n’ go!
- I love the complete lack of boundaries with these two, I mean if he’ll let her publicly brush him like Seabiscuit, imagine what these two freaks do behind closed doors!
- Why hasn’t this woman been given her own sitcom on NBC, book deal, and Lifetime made for TV movie? She’s obviously willing to do “whatever it takes,” to make her dreams come true.
- Callista clearly has the chops to handle the hardships of being our Nation’s First Lady. Actually, forget the grumpy Polar Bear in the shabby JC Penney’s Suit with the squinty eyes and penchant for leaving ladies with Cancer, Callista needs to be the next leader of the free world, snitch has the chops.